Please read these terms carefully before using the “FCPMEDICAL.COM” service.
If you do not agree to these Terms, please terminate the Service immediately and cancel your appointment.
This agreement applies to all customers/clients/patients who use our services and visit our website (https://www.fcpmedical.com/).
By using this platform, you are agreeing to our Terms and consitions and the following additional terms. These additional terms shall also apply to and be incorporated into our contract with you.
FCP Medical is not meant to use for an emergency purpose. In case, you or someone else needs an emergency help, please call to your local health authority helpline number for immediate help. If you need to consult for the following sym[toms, please contact your local emergency services or visit to your nearest A & E or hospital.
- Difficulty breathing
- When bleeding is severe and bleeding cannot be stopped.
- Severe chest pain
- Serious allergic reaction
- Severe burns and burns
- Losing consciousness
- Serious traffic accidents, stabs, shootings, drops from heights, serious head injuries, or other serious injuries.
- Acute psychosis and seizures
- If someone seems to have a heart attack or stroke.
- In case, you want to cancel your appointment with the doctor, you have to cancel your order 72 hours before your appointment time. We will fully refund your payment.
- If you cancel your appointment 12 hours before the scheduled appointment, we will refund your half payment.
- In case, you cancel the appointment just 6 hours before the scheduled appointment or after consulting with our doctor/clincian, no payment will be refunded.
- It is your responsibility to provide us with your correct contact details. If you have made payment but you have not provided us with correct details; we will not be responsible for that and no payment will be refunded ( keep in mind time limit to request for refundas mentioned above).
Internet & Service Interruption
- As we offer remote services, therefore, it is your responsibility to have access to the electronic device ( phone/ tablet/IPAD/laptop/Computer) and telephone and internet connection.
- If we could not offer you services on scheduled appointment time because of our service interruption on our end, we will offer you alternative appointment.
The appointment duration is 20 minutes/15 minutes. In this time slot, you will discuss your health problem with the doctor and also get advice in the same slot. If you need a prescription, this will also be issued in this time slot. Therefore, you should be mindful about this time limit. If your appointment become longer than 20/15 minutes, you will be charged for the next appointment. Therefore, you should book two appointments together if you think you will need a longer appointment.